How can we increase our revenue is the number one concern of every business we talk to. This should not be a matter of reinventing the wheel. The tools are already in place and all you need to is take advantage of them.
The answer to your concern is DIGITAL MARKETING.
Just a few years ago, what you would do to advertise your business is to purchase an ad in the Yellow Pages, start a direct-mailer campaign, perhaps even purchase a billboard for a year, or hire your local radio or TV station for marketing.
We've come a long way since, and advertising has made great strides for your benefit. Not only is digital marketing completely traceable to determine if it's working, but today it's much cheaper and efficient than old-fashioned advertising campaigns. Allow us to explain why.
Anything and everything your customers do online leaves a footprint. As a business, your advantage is two-fold because now you can market to specific target groups, but in addition, you can also get complete analytic reports from your marketing campaign that can help you understand what's working, and what's not, and adjust accordingly. In old times marketing was very much done like a fishing exercise. You would throw the fishing line to see if any fish would bite. Online marketing is radically different because you, as a business, are placing yourself in a strategic place so the people who are already looking for you CAN FIND YOU. Talk about convenience for both, the consumer and you! This is what makes digital marketing so efficient and why it carries the best ROI in the market.
Digital marketing can include the following:
• Search Engine Optimization: The number one goal of SEO is to elevate your positioning on search engines so that organically, your business is listed first before your competitors. There are different ways this can be done but the object never changes. Have your business listed on the first page of google.
• Social Media Management: Social media has developed a reputation by some for being a passing marketing interest, and therefore, an unprofitable one. The statistics, however, illustrate a different picture. According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites. And according to Social Media Examiner, 97% of marketers are currently participating in social media—but 85% of participants aren’t sure what social media tools are the best to use.This demonstrates a huge potential for social media marketing to increase sales, but a lack of understanding on how to achieve those results.
• Pay-Per-Click: This is also known as paid-advertising. Common portals for this kind of marketing are Google, Facebook and Instagram. The notion is simple. You pay for every click from a potential customer. For that same reason, you want to make sure you are maximizing your opportunities, exposure and closing rate. In addition, depending on your target market, one platform may be a better fit than the other. This is part of the overall PPC strategy.
• Blog Content: Engage with your customers by offering regularly produced locally-inspired content on your website by blogging. For example, if you’re a restaurant owner, you could blog about the local produce you highlight or craft beers on tap for the month. Auto repair shops could offer an infographic mapping all local potholes. Salon owners could share photos of some of their customers’ most trend-driven styles. One little known secret in the industry is that blog content gets indexed first, and has a higher priority than even the rest of your website content.
• Your Mobile Presence: More of your customers are using their mobile devices to research services and products than ever before. Harness this power to build your mobile presence, which in turn raises your SEO rankings and helps target local customers.
All this put together will create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. In today's world, digital marketing agencies or freelancers are a dime a dozen, but very few will give you a guarantee they will double your revenue in 12 months. If you follow ALL the aforementioned steps, DS&P will double your revenue in 12 months. No exceptions. No bluff. No fillers. Only results.
Contact us today to discuss how we can double your revenue in a year. Your business will thank you for it. Just fill out the form below and we will get working on your business at once!